We Notarize Permission Forms for Children Traveling Abroad

 In Uncategorized

It’s almost summer, are you planning a trip out of country with your child? Many parents don’t realize if they plan to travel abroad with a minor, even if it’s their own child, they will need the other parent’s written permission to travel with the child. Many countries require this notarized documentation and could deny entry without it. Don’t wait until the last minute to get this important task done! The parent giving permission must appear before the notary with the letter and proper ID. Call for you appointment today.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Start typing and press Enter to search